Monday 23 April 2012



 AMAZING THOUGHT'S





CONFIDENCE:


1 Day all villagers decided to pray for rain.

On the day of prayer all people gathered & only one boy come with umbrella. THAT'S CONFIDENCE.


TRUST:

Trust should be like feeling of a 1 year old baby, when you throw him in the air, he laughs....

because he know you will catch him...


HOPE:

Every night we go to bed, have no assurance to get up alive in the next morning

but still we have many plans for coming day...


KEEP CONFIDENCE, TRUST IN GOD AND NEVER LOSE HOPE...


PLAN while others are playing.
*******
STUDY while others are sleeping.
*******
DECIDE while others are delaying.
*******

 Enjoy THIS STORY

THE MAN AND HIS FINGER


A man once went to see a doctor complaining of aches and pains all over his body.


"Doctor my whole body hurts me," he moaned. The doctor asked him to show exactly where the pain was.


The man explained, "When I touch my shoulder, it hurts. When I touch my back it hurts. When I touch my legs, they hurt."


The doctor did a thorough examination and told the man-



"Sir, there is nothing wrong with your body. Your finger is broken. That is why it hurts wherever you touch. Get your finger plastered, rest it for a couple of weeks and all of your pains will disappear."! !


THAT'S ALL FOLK'S

No comments:

Post a Comment